DDG is an international architecture, planning and graphics firm specializing in award winning retail, entertainment, graphics, planning, town centers, residential and mixed-use projects.
|Projects and Awards:
- Istinye Park - a new mixed use master planned destination with retail, entertainment and mid-rise residential. The retail portion consists of three conceptually and architecturally distinct elements – a grand central entertainment rotunda, an open-air lifestyle center and a glass-roofed indoor retail area – combined into one multifaceted omnicenter., Istanbul, Turkey
- Pondok Indah Mall - The Pondok Indah Mall Phase II expansion adds an expanded range of shopping, dining and entertainment experiences to the DDG-designed mall that became Jakarta’s first and most prestigious multi-level shopping center., Jakarta, Indonesia
- Easton Town Center - this ICSC-award winning mixed use town center integrates shopping with entertainment, recreation, office space and other amenities. Building styles from different periods create a sense that Easton is a town that has evolved naturally over time., Columbus, Ohio, USA
- National Harbor - The high-end urban density, eclectic mix of architectural styles, street-level energy and waterfront orientation of National Harbor’s retail, dining, entertainment, hospitality and residential components evokes Georgetown, Annapolis and Baltimore’s Inner Harbor., Prince Georges County, Maryland, USA
- Town Square Las Vegas - A lifestyle destination that breaks the Vegas mold, Town Square features a combination of public parks, boutique retail, art galleries, hotel, loft offices, dining and entertainment options in a collage of Old World and contemporary architectural styles., Las Vegas, Nevada, USA